Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Every Delightful Drop

If only I could remember every word you've ever said to me.
If I could recall them each I would repeat them constantly.
I would tattoo my body with your thoughts, and be covered.

I have drowned in your voice, and it saved me from death.
I taste your energy, I feel no hunger.
The touch of your honest soul has purified my core.

If I could remember every word you've said to me,
I would crawl into my head just to hear it all again.

Tied and bound, gagged and choked, shaking and scared.
I have given you my soul, my insides, without guilt.
You hold my life in your hands and I will die without you.
I will know what purity is with a wicked, torn soul.
I will die like a virgin floating on her own orgasm.

You have devoured my tears and made them wine.
There is only your love to control my chaos.
Only your laughter to lull me from my endless sleep.

Oh, if only I could remember all those words.



To: Him, to You, to Us, to Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so stunned by the emotion in these words pure emotion painted with symbols we all understand your amazing beautiful gifted goddess

Brazilian Made said...

you are very kind. thx.