Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Magicians and their Bears....

Movin. Headed to the desert. What will they all say? Nevermind what they all say they think. What do you really think. lol. Don't bullshit yourself into thinking I am laughing. It's not a laughing matter.


I heard I am moving, climbing, loving again. I'd be in seizures for you. Only my distance from you will be reclaimed. Horses haunt my rejections. Black and white ones glaring into my flesh from the inside. It's familiar, like singing while thinking of you. Happy.


Hopefilled. Maybe thats all it takes. Hope. Sky blue drops of eyes, your eyes witness that my life is worthy. It needs observation, this thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of this, opens my mind in ways I can only wish for. All of this, is you. To feel this is to touch your heart... even so far away I can still feel you so strongly...