Sunday, October 08, 2006

...there is a sadness that lives in me. A eternal feeling that I may always be alone.

Even when I find love I am alone.

Is this because I know that I will die by myself? There may be friends or a companion there when your body gives out. However, the dieing part you do all by yourself. Just like you come into the light during birth alone, you go back to the dark with death all alone.

Don't get me wrong,

I am not dwelling on something I cannot change.

Merely tossing it about.

I know life is misery and I know it is miraculous beauty.

I know there is miracle in the trees and the way the earth creates gravity.

There is miracle in cement blocks and poodles.

I enjoy being part of the miracle. Even if I don't always appreaciate it.

Maybe I need to stop and watch things again.

You know, like a child does.

Maybe this will help to fill my own void.

My own sense of fear and ever-wanting.

No comments: